E-savvy Communications has specialized in web development and web design since 2001. But, the real difference is 30+ years in marketing, advertising, health care communications and association management.
Experience is the REAL difference.
Barbara Long, APR, founded E-savvy Communications, LLC, in 2001. She specializes in web site planning, development and design. But, what clients LOVE, is her 30+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, association management and health care.
- 30 years in marketing, public relations and advertising
- 26 years in health care
- 16 years in web development
- 14 awards for excellence in web design, public relations, marketing and advertising
Marketing & Public Relations Experience:
- media relations director for the Missouri Hospital Association, Jefferson City
- marketing and public relations director for Capital Region Medical Center, Jefferson City
- public relations writer for Eric Mower & Associates in Syracuse, N.Y.
- advertising manager for Dunk & Bright Furniture in Syracuse, N.Y.
- newsletter editor for Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
- public relations manager for Columbia College, Columbia, Mo.
- marketing director for Riback Supply Company, Columbia, Mo.
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 requirements badge for “Web Design: Form Controls and Links” from the Accessible Information Technology Group at University of Illinois in 2017
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 requirements badge for "Landmarks, Headings, Page Titles and Navigation" from the Accessible Information Technology Group at University of Illinois in 2017
Chancellor's Certificate in Web Page Design from the University of Missouri - St. Louis in 2001
Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) from the Public Relations Society of America in 1992
Bachelor of Journalism Degree with an emphasis in advertising from the University of Missouri - Columbia in 1981
Barbara Long, APR